mardi 25 novembre 2008

SHERLOCK HOLMES

Mes 2 pages exposées à la bibliothèque de Melun., avec mon pote Jeaph au scénar.

My 2 pages which were visible at the Melun library, with my pal Jeaph who wrote the story.




translation:
- Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of the indiscreet watchers-

Panel 01
Sherlock : « And this is why the killer…is you ! »


02

Lestrade : « Groumph ! This was an easy case, Holmes ! » S : « Indeed, my dear Lestrade. »

03

L : « I had almost found the killer. »
S : « Of course.»

04

L : « Because whatever you think, her Majesty’s Police Force is better qualified than a simple private! »
Watson : « Come on, Lestrade, don’t be so envious. One Day, you will solve a case without the help of Holmes… »


05

L : « What ?! I think that you overestimate the deductive skills of your friend ! »

06
L : « Well, go on Holmes, impress us ! Give us one of your famous pertinent scientific deduction !»

07
S : « You love reading comic books. »



08: L : « Bwark ?!! What the…this is not…Ahah ! this is completly insane ! » 09 L : « Come on… I am a serious man. I don’t read children illustrated books… » 10 S : « And what I’m going to say is even better ! » 11 S : « You are a comic book character ! » 12 L : « You are crazy ! Your unreasonnable taste for cocaïne eventually got you… » 13 S : « And I’ve got proofs ! Just see for youself ! » 14 S : « Look ! Somebody’s reading us right now ! » The End. W : « who’s best detective of all the detectives ? » L : « ‘Elementary my dear watson’ »

Et une pin-up basé sur le flim The Fall (de Tarsem Singh).

And a pin-up based on the movie The Fall (by Tarsem Singh).

1 commentaire:

Stephane HOB gallais a dit…

petit cachotier va

excellent tes planches sur Sherlock Holmes

On en veut encore, encore et encore